Friday, December 10, 2010

New Item: Greensleeves



Alas, my love you do me wrong/To cast me out discourteously...

Since this is crochet and not knit, there was no casting out, on or off involved in the making of this sweater(...craft joke...sorry y'all), but in any case I am VERY excited to be featuring my first sweater in the SweetShop. As you can see, all the pieces and bits from this post came together pretty well. It's a chunky, cobble knit acrylic crochet hooded sweater/jumper in a women's size small, with variegated sleeves and a cowl hood.


The trickiest part was getting the sleeves to match up properly to the body...took a while to get them set in properly, and since I'm not exactly a champion sewer...

Overall, I'm pretty proud of it.

That purple tunic, on the other hand...*grumbles*

Order Greensleeves Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, It's Steffanie from sewgrown. I would love to do a swap. I love your work! Send me an e-mail with your address and I will mail your clutch. I will do a post on whatever you send with a link to your site. I love that you donate you proceeds to charity. You rock!

    ReplyDelete