Saturday, September 17, 2011

Making myself a sweater...

So every year I make myself a few things for the winter...this year I'm doing a comfy sweater and probably a couple of pairs of socks. I'm working up a variation on the "Part of the Crew" pattern in Susan Huxley's book Crocheted Sweaters, size small, in James C. Brett Rustic Aran Tweed...this is my progress for today. Will be updating as it gets closer to completion. So far I'm not that crazy about the texture of this pattern, and I think I've made an error on one of the edges, but I'll sort that out tomorrow when I look at it again.

Anybody working on new personal knitwear for themselves this year? Let me know in the comments!

Peace! 

1 comment:

  1. oooo that yarn turned out really well! :D excited to c the results! sure it'll be gorgeous :) so far, I am planning to make a winter uni handbag for myself.. better start it before next week! lool

    ReplyDelete