Monday, January 16, 2012

A little sneak preview...

As some of you know, most of the items in the SweetShop are on sale right now, making way for new and different designs as of February 1st.

Oh. You didn't know that? Well, now ya do. Head over to SweetShop Creations, take a peruse, pick up a few clearance priced items. Aside from a few signature items, they'll be gone come the first of February.

Meanwhile, I'm working hard(ly?) creating new designs for next month. I just finished one that I thought I'd give a little sneak preview of...please pardon the blurry, sickly-lit photos.

Haven't come up with a name for it yet, but it's basically a cozy, snuggly shawl...

With a handy drawstring! This way you can change the fit depending on how you wear it...looser for a shawl or cape, tighter for a cowl...the possibilities are endless!

Speaking of which, I think I got a little carried away playing with the drawstring...
Hey, I'm warm!

Look out for this original item and more by SweetShop Creations in February! And meanwhile, head over to the shop and get the (old) good stuff before it's gone! 

2 comments:

  1. You sure are warm! This is a great versatile design. I love the blend of yarn colors! Wishing you all the best with your 2012 sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Same to you, best of sales for 2012!

    ReplyDelete