Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SweetShop Creations is still blogging...

Hey friendly neighborhood SweetShoppers! Don't know if any of you have had a chance to peek at the etsy shop or the Twitter lately, but I'm taking a little break from online sales. I've just completed a very definite intercontinental move and am thinking of doing some different things with the shop. That means there won't be any SweetShop items available in the shop until after Christmas, but never fear...you can always contact me for a custom order HERE if you have a specific item in mind or buy an Etsy gift card HERE.

I'll still be blogging here about all my personal crafting in the meantime. Trust me, now that I'm not making loads of ready made hats, I'll be doing TONS! I still haven't finished my winter sweater from last year!

In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of a crochet turkey courtesy of Crochet Spot and check out the pattern HERE.


Cute, isn't he? 

Peace, beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment